Hill Climb Trophies Medals And Awards
Speed Hill Climbing Motorsport Trophies and Awards available at up to a jaw-dropping 50%OFF retail shop prices from www.motorsporttrophies.co.uk – the largest provider of recognition awards in the UK at simply unbeatable prices. Our ranges have been specially compiled to provide quality options regardless of whether you are presenting podium finishes for a 650bhp plus V8 or a more modest road car specification which competes in events sanctioned or organised by bodies such as The Hillclimb and Sprint Association or The Motor Sport Association.
Hill Climb Motorsport Trophies at up to 50%OFF? Really?
Yep, that’s right; we do things a little differently from our competitors which in turn allows us to offer the lowest autocross prices in the UK and Ireland. How do we do it differently? Well…here are just a few reasons how:
- Quality hill climb motorsport trophies, cups, glass, medals and award’s components directly sourced and imported from all around the world
- Unlike our online competitors, all orders are assembled and despatched from our Cardiff, South Wales production and warehouse hub – Result? No middle-man involved!
- Massive on-site warehoused stocks bought in bulk to get the lowest factory prices
- The largest online range of specialist hill climb cups, trophies and awards to choose from
- All orders are engraved, etched, sand-blasted and printed on-site and subsequently despatched directly to you
Our Trophies and Awards are in a Hill Climb Class of Their Own
Whether you’re looking to provide modern or heritage (classic and vintage) cars, we provide quality hill climb metal fluted cups, hallmarked & silver plated cups, column trophies, metal bowl trophies, silver salvers, medals with ribbons, glass presentation plaques, glass cups and annual presentation awards which can be fully personalised employing the very latest computerised engraving and printing techniques.
Managing your Budget for You
Whether you are buying for a prestigious event at venues such as Shelsley Walsh and Prescott or a local club course, you will benefit from the lowest prices ever made available to motorsport which means you will get huge value from your budget which we can manage for you if you are looking to make many sizes using a particular trophy or award theme. Be assured that whether your podium finishers are rookies, juniors or seasoned drivers, they will be receiving the best value money can buy.
Covering all Hill Climb Bases
From the smallest hill climb motorsport club event up to the prestigious MSA British Hill Climb Championship, www.motorsporttrophies.co.uk offers a wealth of choice which will easily covers all the various competition classes which are detailed as follows:
National ‘A’ Speed/Race Licences or higher only
- Class A: Road-going Series Production cars up to 2000cc
- Class A (ii): Road-going Series Production Cars over 2000cc
- Class B: Road-going Specialist Production Cars
- Class C (i): Modified Series Production Cars up to 1400cc
- Class C (ii): Modified Series Production Cars over 1400cc up to 2000cc
- Class C (iii): Modified Series Production Cars over 2000cc
- Class D: Modified Specialist Production Cars
- Class F: Sports Libre Cars up to 2000cc & Hill Climb Super Sports Cars
- Class G: Sports Libre Cars over 2000cc
- Class H: Racing Cars up to 600cc
- Class I: Racing Cars over 600cc up to 1100cc
- Class J: Racing Cars over 1100cc up to 1600cc
- Class K (i): Racing Cars over 1600cc up to 2000cc (normally aspirated engines)
- Class K (ii): Racing Cars over 1600cc up to 2000cc (forced induction engines)
- Class L: Racing cars over 2000cc
- Class L: Racing Cars over 2000cc
- Class M: Sports Racing Cars & Racing Cars manufactured up to 1971 inclusive
- Class N: Sports Racing Cars & Racing Cars manufactured up to 1985 inclusive
- Class O: Racing Cars manufactured from 1986 to 1992 inclusive
National ‘B’ Licences only
- Class P (i): Road-Going Series Production Cars up to 2000cc
- Class P(ii): Road-Going Series Production Cars over 2000cc
- Class Q (i): Road-Going Specialist Production Cars up to 1700cc
- Class Q (ii): Road-Going Specialist Production Cars over 1700cc
- Class R(i): Modified Series Production Cars up to 2000cc
- Class R(ii): Modified Series Production Cars over 2000cc
- Class S: Modified Specialist Production Cars
- Class T: Sports Libre Cars up to 2000cc
- Class U: Racing Cars up to 1100cc
- Class V(i): Formula Ford Racing Cars up to 1600cc
- Class V(ii): Racing Cars over 1100cc up to 1600cc
Whatever your taste, preference, requirement or budget, www.motorsporttrophies.co.uk leads the field in presenting unbeatably priced options for the world of speed hill climbing motorsport.
Need to know more Now?
For immediate information, you can use our Live Chat Service or contact our Sales Team on 02920 814821 who will be only too willing to discuss your motorsport trophy needs.